Why do people choose polyurethane cold room?
People who are building cold storage recently are choosing to use polyurethane cold room board for the construction of cold storage body. Why do people choose polyurethane cold room? What are the advantages of polyurethane cold room for people to choose? Let's give you a detailed analysis below.
The advantages of polyurethane cold room board are also quite obvious:
1. Polyurethane cold room is fireproof, flame retardant and high temperature resistant. After adding flame retardants, polyurethane is a nonflammable self extinguishing material. Its softening point can be above 250 degrees Celsius. It will decompose only at higher temperature. In addition, polyurethane will form ash on the surface of foam when it burns. This layer of ash helps to isolate the foam below. It can effectively prevent the spread of fire. Moreover, polyurethane does not produce harmful gas at high temperature.
2. It has strong deformation resistance, is not easy to crack, and the finish is stable and safe.
3. Polyurethane material has stable porosity structure and basically closed pore structure. It not only has excellent thermal insulation performance, but also has good freeze-thaw resistance and sound absorption. The average service life of rigid polyurethane insulation structure can reach more than 30 years under normal use and maintenance conditions. The unit price of foamed materials due to insects, fungi or algae is higher than that of other traditional thermal insulation materials under the normal service conditions during the service life of the structure, dry, wet or electrochemical corrosion, but the increased cost will be offset by the significant reduction of heating and cooling costs.
4. Rigid polyurethane has low thermal conductivity and good thermal performance. When the unit weight of rigid polyurethane is 38-45 kg / m, the thermal conductivity is only 0.018g-0.023w / (m.k), about half of EPS, which is the highest thermal conductivity * of all thermal insulation materials at present.
5. Polyurethane cold room board has moisture-proof and waterproof properties. The closed cell rate of rigid polyurethane is more than 90%, which is a hydrophobic material. It will not increase the thermal conductivity due to moisture absorption, and the wall will also seep.
6. Due to the excellent thermal insulation performance of polyurethane material, under the same thermal insulation requirements, it can reduce the thickness of the outer envelope of the building, so as to increase the indoor use area.
7. The cutting precision is high, and the thickness error is 0.5mm, so as to ensure the flatness of the finished product surface.
8. It is convenient for quality inspection. Because the surrounding skin is removed in the cutting process, the quality of the plate is clear at a glance, ensuring the thermal insulation effect of the finished product. The thickness can be produced and processed according to user requirements